Wednesday, 24 August 2011 20:52
I have severe pain from an abscess tooth cant get any sleep when i lay down the pain intensifies greatly what can i do to get some sleep been awake for about 36 hours now.
Tooth abscess is pus formed around inflamed tissue in the mouth.
You can try these home remedies for tooth abscess. It gives relief from pain and will help you sleep better.
- Sucking, chewing or just putting a clove on abscess will give you relief.
- Fill your tooth with clove powder. You may put the powder in thin clean cloth for better application.
- Rubbing clove oil on abscess also gives relief.
- Prepare mouthwash with ¼ teaspoon of potassium carbonate in1/2 glass of water. Use it 2-3 times a day for relief.
- Prepare a mixture of ¼ teaspoon of olive oil and 2-4 drops of clove oil. Put a cotton ball in the mixture and put it on the abscess. It’s beneficial.
- Make a paste of activated charcoal powder with 2 teaspoon water (required quantity for paste). Dip a cotton ball in this solution and put it on abscess
- Keeping raw onion on pain is helpful.
- A clove of garlic dipped in rock salt is beneficial. Put the clove on the painful tooth